This Wednesday, the Dallas County DWI Taskforce invites you to join us at the 2019 North Texas DWI Press Conference!
Wednesday, November 20, 2019 at 8:30AM
3020 N Westmoreland Rd.
Dallas, TX 75212
· Dr. Elba Garcia – Dallas County Commissioner and Chair of the DWI Taskforce
· Sheriff Marian Brown – Dallas County Sheriff
· Tonya Winchester – DWI Victim
· Dr. Phillip Huang – Director – Dallas County Health & Human Services Department
· Javed Syed – Director – Dallas County Community Service & Corrections Department
· Arturo Ballesteros – Director of Government Affairs – North Texas Tollway Authority
· Chief Eddie Salazar – Chief for the Ferris Police Department
· David Doggett – Major / Enforcement Division – Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission
· Daniel Armbruster – Spokesman – AAA Texas
· Representatives from Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD)
· Brandon Moore – DFW Content Creator/Blogger/Influencer
· Members of Dallas and Ellis County law enforcement agencies
– A vehicle involved in a DWI crash, DWI patrol cars & other emergency response & enforcement vehicles.
– DWI Taskforce member organizations will have booths with information about their agencies.
– Light snacks and refreshments will be served.