North Texas DWI Press Conference This Wednesday, November 20th
This Wednesday, the Dallas County DWI Taskforce invites you to join us at the 2019 North Texas DWI Press Conference!
Wednesday, November 20, 2019 at 8:30AM
3020 N Westmoreland Rd.
Dallas, TX 75212
· Dr. Elba Garcia – Dallas County Commissioner and Chair of the DWI Taskforce
· Sheriff Marian Brown – Dallas County Sheriff
· Tonya Winchester – DWI Victim
· Dr. Phillip Huang – Director – Dallas County Health & Human Services Department
· Javed Syed – Director – Dallas County Community Service & Corrections Department
· Arturo Ballesteros – Director of Government Affairs – North Texas Tollway Authority
· Chief Eddie Salazar – Chief for the Ferris Police Department
· David Doggett – Major / Enforcement Division – Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission
· Daniel Armbruster – Spokesman – AAA Texas
· Representatives from Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD)
· Brandon Moore – DFW Content Creator/Blogger/Influencer
· Members of Dallas and Ellis County law enforcement agencies
– A vehicle involved in a DWI crash, DWI patrol cars & other emergency response & enforcement vehicles.
– DWI Taskforce member organizations will have booths with information about their agencies.
– Light snacks and refreshments will be served.