- -Stay home when you are sick.
- -Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and help young children do the same. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- -Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- -Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- -Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- -Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash. If you do not have a tissue, use your sleeve (not your hands).
Please visit the DCHHS Novel Coronavirus webpage for FAQs and other resources that can be shared with members of the community: https://www.dallascounty.org/departments/dchhs/2019-novel-coronavirus.php. These resources include information for schools, health care providers, businesses, and several other helpful documents.